It is in the enchanting site of Mont-Tourbillon in Lac-Beauport that the great "Audet/Lapointe" family celebrated its 6th Reunion on October 3rd and 4th, 2008
- Friendly activities promoting friendship amongst all cousins, presentations, workshops and visit, all surrounded with beautiful fall colours.
- Attendance and participation by our guests and 200 participants.
- The workshops conducted by Guy St-Hilaire and Gaston Audet-Lapointe were appreciated.
- The visit to Île-d'Orléans was well-attended by those wanting to see the monument dedicated to our ancestor Nicolas Audet dit Lapointe, a monument inaugurated the previous day in the presence of the Mayor of Maulais, M. Alain Blot, among others.
- The highlight of the Reunion was the dinner, livened by the music of an accordion player and by Dr. Gilles Lapointe's humoristic presentation.
- The success of the 2008 Audet-Lapointe Reunion was possible thanks to the volunteer members of the organizing committee: Michel Lapointe (President of the Organizing Committee), Marie-Ève Audet, Joanne Lapointe, Louise Lapointe, Lucie Lapointe end Marcel Lapointe.