September 16, 2006-2006 Annual Reunion in the Eastern Townships.
An outstanding family reunion was held in Sherbrooke, lots of people... and an excellent organization.
- Event held at Sherbrooke University
- Unveiling of ADNAL Coat of Arms by players dressed as Nicolas Audet and Magdeleine Després
- With more than 200 people attending
- Including Claire Boudreau, from "Héraut Saint-Laurent", Louise Lapointe ADNAL President and Guy St-Hilaire Vice-President who took special care on the Coat of Arms file.
October 21 to 23, 2005 - Founding Families' Fair in Gatineau
The ADNAL participated in the 2005 Founding Families' Fair in Gatineau.
September 10th 2005 - 2005 Annual Reunion in St-Gédéon, Lac St-Jean QC
The third family gathering and Annual General Meeting were a overwhelming success.
September 11, 2004 - 2004 Annual Reunion in Cap-à-L'Aigle, QC.
Our family gathering and Annual General Meeting were held in Cap-à-l'Aigle, in the Charlevoix region.
February 1, 2004 - "audetditlapointe.ca" Internet Domain Name
The Association des Descendants de Nicolas Audet dit Lapointe inc. now has its own domain name : www.audetditlapointe.ca
September 13, 2003 - 2013 Annual Reunion in Île d'Orléans
- A first Reunion of the descendants of Nicolas Audet dit Lapointe and Magdeleine Després took place on September 13, 2003, at Île d'Orléans. It was a success with more than 250 people.
- Louise Lapointe, President, said "I am honored by the confidence that the members of the Board of Directors have placed in me, by entrusting me with the Presidency. The role is important and the task heavy; however, I am fortunate to be surrounded by a team of dynamic people."
April 23, 2003 - ADNAL's 1st anniversary
"We just celebrated our first anniversary on April 23, without fanfare, but our organization is growing. New members have kept joining our ranks throughout the winter and we already exceed the two hundred members mark - a magic number, to ensure the survival of an association. But it does mean that the members of the Board had to give their 110% to put in place the structure and receive all these new members. A big success, considering that other associations reach a maximum with this number."
- First anniversary of the Association of the Descendants of Nicolas Audet dit Lapointe Inc..
- A Word from President Gaston Audette-Lapointe in the June 2003 Newsletter no. 3 :
November 2002 - First "Nicolas and Magdeleine" Newsletter
The first issue of the "Nicolas and Magdeleine" Newsletter - Number 1, November 2002
September 27, 2002 - ADNAL Web Site in English
The Association of the Descendants de Nicolas Audet dit Lapointe inc. establishes its presence in English on the Internet.
August 26, 2002 - ADNAL receives its patent letters
The Association of the Descendants of Nicolas Audet dit Lapointe obtains is incorporated as a not-for-profit organisation under part 3 of the Law governing Quebec's Companies.
August 26, 2002 - ADNAL is registered in Quebec's Registry of Companies
- The Association is registered from now on in the public registry of Quebec's Registrar of Companies.
- Business number of Québec enterprise : NEQ # 1160991411.
- The register may be consulted at the following web address: https:ssl.req.gouv.qc.ca/slc0110.html by entering # NEQ # 1160991411
June 11, 2002 - the ADNAL establishes its showcase on the Internet
|Raymond Audette creates ADNAL's first Internet Page|
_ http://members.tripod.com/audetditlapointe/ _
We can see that the membership has remained stable at $ 20!